Knitting E-scape

Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Tim!

Tim's birthday was yesterday, and he also got a hat. His was just a plain watch cap as well, in Patons classic wool "forest". Translates to camouflage. I'm hoping it will be a warm and useful item! I forgot to take a picture of it before it went in the mail, which is lame because it's been sitting in a ziploc bag on my project shelf for a month. Maybe Tim will photograph the hat and send me a picture! Maybe Katie can photo it on his head :-) !
I've attached the scanner to my new computer, found the software and installed it, scanned the above picture and uploaded it. For those who are techno-savvy, it's no big deal, but for me, I feel proud of myself. I'll need to work on editing and figuring out how to use it and all, but I ran across this photo as I was going through some papers today. Me bad, I did not write the date on the photo, but I'm guessing 10 and 12? 11 and 13? Anyone? Love you guys!


1 Comments:

  • I was just saying to Tim that we should take a picture of the really cool camo hat. So cool that you're able to scan and post pictures. We'll be sure to send a picture of Tim in the hat soon.

    By Blogger Katie Jo, At 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home